Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Glitter Glue tattoos and melted wax art

Of course you can post my information...
Hi Manisha,
it was great to chat with you yesterday and I love my lip chap! It gives me an idea for my own business promotions...
I have sent you my glitter tattoo price list and my encaustic price list is what I am charging in my own home doing classes...
For 3 hours with no wax kit of their own is $45
If they have their own kit, it's $20
If they want a kit with the class, it's $100 (a kit usually is $70)
I am happy to not charge for demonstrating on Oct 3 as I still will be promoting my classes so no worries there for you!
If your wondering what a "kit" is, that is where you get your iron, a set of waxes, paper, how to booklet and a scriber (scraps wax).
Check out both my links at the bottom for a better idea of what I do!
Chat with you soon!
Check out my Glitter tattoos and book yourself a party!
 
See what you can do with melted wax!

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment